UTILITY BILLING / FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Here For You
Utility Billing Water/Sewer/Annual Dues
- We follow YOUR billing policies.
- Read meters and input the data (if required).
- Process customer payments and deposit directly into water systems account.
- Calculation of penalty &/or service charges, dues, etc.
- Preparation and mailing of customer billing statements.
- Aging receivables statements, water service suspension, assist with lien filing, etc., allowable per billing policies & by-laws.
- For your customer’s convenience, we provide a reliable, consistent point of contact for questions regarding account status, payment issues, etc. In addition, billing statements have a detachable payment --return stub and return envelopes are provided.
- Maintaining a system checking account at a financial institution of NWS’ choosing with a stated intent to minimize expenses associated with the maintenance of this account.
- Management of Accounts Payable up to a specified authorization limit.
- Keep a set of financials utilizing QuickBooks, which are available to the water system upon request and/or at a specified time interval.
- Performing payroll, including the submission of associated taxes.
- Payment of Public Utility Taxes if applicable (over $2,000.00 in revenue per month).
- Pre-tax preparation and submission to a certified Public Accountant prior to final submission to the IRS.
- Lien Filing/Release.